Call Today: (778) 588-7477
Thank you for contacting Navco Construction, a representative will contact you shortly.
Protectoboard is composed of a mineral-fortified asphaltic core between two non-woven glass fiber mats. Protectoboard may be used as a coverboard over IKOTherm insulation, as a re-cover board in a re-roof installation, or any other application where it is used as a new substrate for a modified bitumen or BUR roofing membrane. Available in various thicknesses and board sizes.
IKOTherm CoverShield is a rigid foamed plastic polyisocyanurate roof board comprised of non-organic coated glass fiber facers with a closed cell, high compressive foam core. This product is primarily used as a coverboard for new and existing construction.
- Neutral coated glass fiber facer is moisture and mold resistant and is compatible with many roofing materials.
- Closed cell, highly compressive foam core insulates and saves on energy.
- Foam core with glass fiber facer it can be easily cut to roof shapes without the use of special tools.
- Lightweight it cuts down on the dead load of a roof assembly.
- Manufactured in multiple North American plants supply is readily available nationwide.